Barbarian Tribes of Hârn
- Adaenum – Fisherfolk on Anfla Island off the southwest coast of Hârn
- Anoa – Nomadic hunters of the Anoth River valley in southern Orbaal.
- Bujoc – Nation of shy, superstitious, forest nomads with a strong matrilineal culture.
- Chelni – A loose confederation of tribesmen who control the Chelna Gap and surrounding hills. The Chelni breed ponies, which are traded for civilized goods.
- Chymak – Famed sea-folk of Belna Island. They range the Gulf of Ederwyn in large sea-going canoes, and are much valued as seamen on merchant ships.
- Equani – Fierce warrior tribesmen of Equeth, noted for their elaborate facial scars and tattoos, and their merciless treatment of intruders.
- Gozyda – Forest tribesmen who control the Mimea Hills in western Hârn. Bandits and outlaws from Tharda and Kanday live among them.
- Hodiri – Proud nomadic horsemen of the Horadir. The Hodiri are extremely fierce warriors.
- Kabloqui – Degenerate cannibals from the north shore of Lake Benath. They are related to the Equani who detest them.
- Kamaki – Reclusive herdsmen of Kamace Island.
- Kath – A loose confederation of wild and fierce tribes inhabiting the Kathela Hills west of Kaldor. Kath women are known for their beauty.
- Kubora – Powerful warrior nation of Peran. They once united under Arlun the Barbarian and conquered Rethem. They export wild beasts for the Parmesani games.
- Pagaelin – The violent and viscous tribal nation dwelling southeast of Kaldor. The Pagaelin are much feared.
- Solori – A primitive and wild nation in southeastern Hârn. The Solori are slowly being exterminated in a genocidal crusade waged by the knights of the Lady of Paladins.
- Taelda – Nomadic hunter-gatherers who inhabit the vast forests of southern Nuthela. They are renowned healers and woodsmen.
- Tulwyn – Merciless barbarians who inhabit the wilderness of Athul.
- Urdu – Nomadic hunters who inhabit the range between the Chetul and Pemetta rivers in northwestern Hârn.
- Ymodi – Wild forest tribesmen of Himod in northern Hârn. Beleaguered by the Equani to the west, Anoa to the east, and Gargun to the north and south, they survive due to their impressive skill with the bow and spear.